Zabatious Blog.  Click here to skip side menu and go directly to the main body. fuck the
mainstream

activist gig



what was it I was doing again?


Recently Read

Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America
Bossypants
The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket & Related Tales
Death Masks
Summer Knight
One Salt Sea
Grave Peril
Late Eclipses
All That Lives Must Die
An Artificial Night
Fool Moon
A Local Habitation


}


on the needles
ravelry

in my head
stache addict

their lives
lonck
ninja journalist
red head press
colleen anne
the cunning james
inky knits
newsbug
d'wan's brain
woollywormhead
skeinspotting
elysse
high vark
gringa.org
the capacious hold-all
me(ish)
abbie the cat
no impact man
starting from scratch

stitch 'n bitch army
the gogok
knitting knurse
gambling & whoring
robiewankenobie
can't sit still
miss knit
knits and pieces
magic knitter
sweet little domestic life
starfallz
transference of addiction
knittinology
danadana

currently stalking
amanda palmer
clarine harp
brenda dayne
franklin habit
stephanie pearl-mcphee
tim ralphs

ikea dreams
1 mandal bed
1 mandal wardrobe
1 ethel rund shower curtain

me like-y!
male contraceptives
another girl @ play
melanie mauer photography
le cadavre exquis
unamerican activities
christmas resistance
all about my vagina
voluntary human extinction movement








Honorary Kiwi

did I do that?
The AntiCraft
nz in 2003
life with nadja
wish list
Zabet Groznaya

btw, I power Blogger

and you are visitor #
Site Meter
since 02.01.01

design © 2002-2007 by
zabet.groznaya at gmail dot com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

.: 3.31.2007 

I have no witty title.

So, um, the Hubby, who you may have noticed in a previous post, is driving to Florida. Did drive to Florida, actually, as he's already there. He and his sister are on an impromptu visit to mutual friends. Don't feel bad for me about not going - even if I wasn't sick I wouldn't go to Florida. Now that I'm old enough to make my own decisions, I only go to Florida for funerals. Florida is the Devil.

But the funny thing is that since I have been sick, I was much less able to help in the "getting ready for Hubby to go to Florida" capacity. This has lead to a few mishaps, some of them of sit-com size proportions. For example, Hubby and I need a parking tag to park at work. Hubby and his sister aren't coming home until Tuesday evening. They are taking our car and have left her car for me. But they didn't leave the parking tag. [Insert laugh track.] Ok, I can get a temp tag for those two days with reasonably little hassle. No problem. But to even drive said car it might be nice to have a driver's license, and I do. It's tucked away in my wallet. My wallet, however, has found itself tucked away in Hubby's pants for safe-keeping while I was sick. His pants that are now with him in Florida. [Insert laugh track.] So, even though I'm well enough to ponder a Kroger run for some grape juice, I can't pay for it unless they've changed their policy about taking old PS1 games or cats in trade.

Labels: , ,

thus proclaimeth the Zabet  11:33 AM   2 comment(s)

2 Comments:

You are so pitiful. If you need grape juice I would be more than happy to pick some up and deliver it to you. *robyn

By Blogger robyn, at 7:27 PM  

Truly, it is pitiful. But I think I can survive without grape juice. Hubby did make sure I was stocked on OJ and water. Just call me the hydration station. ;)

By Blogger Zabet, at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment








New Wizard Rock Shirts!
by Zabet