on the needles
in my head
red head press
the cunning james
the capacious hold-all
abbie the cat
no impact man
starting from scratch
stitch 'n bitch army
gambling & whoring
can't sit still
knits and pieces
sweet little domestic life
transference of addiction
1 mandal bed
1 mandal wardrobe
1 ethel rund shower curtain
another girl @ play
melanie mauer photography
le cadavre exquis
all about my vagina
voluntary human extinction movement
did I do that?
nz in 2003
life with nadja
btw, I power Blogger
and you are visitor #
design © 2002-2007 by
zabet.groznaya at gmail dot com
Tagged for a meme!Ok, I know it's pronounced "mim" but I love the way Ne calles it a "me! me!" because it's very accurate.
Here are the rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. Before I moved to KY the longest I had lived in one place was 4 years in South Korea. Even then we lived in 3 different towns/cities.
2. My B.A. is in Russian. It's been 7 years since I've really spoken Russian, but that doesn't stop me from trying when I'm drunk. (If you're lucky, I'll switch to English and tell you story of St. Olga, the first Russian saint.)
3. I prefer to drive a stick. I don't feel like I'm participating enough in an automatic.
4. I love to do theatre. LOVE. IT. My B.A. minor is in theatre.
5. I can't spell in any of the languages I speak. It's terrible, really. Thank Gods for spellcheck.
6. I have hairy armpits and legs. Stopped shaving my senior year of high school. My stepmother keeps giving me disposable razors in my Yule stockings... think it's a hint? hehehe
7. I love to walk in the string forest under where all the balloons are kept in places where you can buy balloons pre-filled with helium. Often I will bat at the strings or blow at them.
I'm tagging Lonck, Britz, Heather, Raellyn, Ne, Inky, and Brenda. But I'm not going to tell them, that's just aggressive. If they find it and want to do it, cool; if not, cool.
thus proclaimeth the Zabet 12:25 AM 1 comment(s)
Hoorah from one hairy woman to another!
New Wizard Rock Shirts!