on the needles
in my head
red head press
the cunning james
the capacious hold-all
abbie the cat
no impact man
starting from scratch
stitch 'n bitch army
gambling & whoring
can't sit still
knits and pieces
sweet little domestic life
transference of addiction
1 mandal bed
1 mandal wardrobe
1 ethel rund shower curtain
another girl @ play
melanie mauer photography
le cadavre exquis
all about my vagina
voluntary human extinction movement
did I do that?
nz in 2003
life with nadja
btw, I power Blogger
and you are visitor #
design © 2002-2007 by
zabet.groznaya at gmail dot com
Silver LiningsOk, I am trying to be more positive today. So here is a list of good things that have happened in the past 36 hours.
1. I got to write a movie trailer-style intro for B, which the Tyrtles recorded to perfection.
2. Naughty Indian Girl and I had a massive giggle-fest in the conference room while recording "bumpers" for B.
3. Hubby helped me wrestle video in to submission.
4. Depo-Provera only costs $8.55!
5. Got my shot this morning, quick like a bunny.
6. Bagel + cream cheese + banana + milk = yummy breakfast.
7. I will probably get an upgraded computer for this Second Life thing, as it renders very slowly with my current setup.
8. Knit Like A Pirate is tonight!
9. Only 3160 people in line before me for Ravelry!
10. Blogger's Autosave thingy actually works!
thus proclaimeth the Zabet 10:32 AM 1 comment(s)
... and yarn school is a week away!!
New Wizard Rock Shirts!