Zabatious Blog.  Click here to skip side menu and go directly to the main body. fuck the
mainstream

activist gig



what was it I was doing again?


Recently Read

Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America
Bossypants
The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket & Related Tales
Death Masks
Summer Knight
One Salt Sea
Grave Peril
Late Eclipses
All That Lives Must Die
An Artificial Night
Fool Moon
A Local Habitation


}


on the needles
ravelry

in my head
stache addict

their lives
lonck
ninja journalist
red head press
colleen anne
the cunning james
inky knits
newsbug
d'wan's brain
woollywormhead
skeinspotting
elysse
high vark
gringa.org
the capacious hold-all
me(ish)
abbie the cat
no impact man
starting from scratch

stitch 'n bitch army
the gogok
knitting knurse
gambling & whoring
robiewankenobie
can't sit still
miss knit
knits and pieces
magic knitter
sweet little domestic life
starfallz
transference of addiction
knittinology
danadana

currently stalking
amanda palmer
clarine harp
brenda dayne
franklin habit
stephanie pearl-mcphee
tim ralphs

ikea dreams
1 mandal bed
1 mandal wardrobe
1 ethel rund shower curtain

me like-y!
male contraceptives
another girl @ play
melanie mauer photography
le cadavre exquis
unamerican activities
christmas resistance
all about my vagina
voluntary human extinction movement








Honorary Kiwi

did I do that?
The AntiCraft
nz in 2003
life with nadja
wish list
Zabet Groznaya

btw, I power Blogger

and you are visitor #
Site Meter
since 02.01.01

design © 2002-2007 by
zabet.groznaya at gmail dot com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

.: 9.10.2007 

Weekend recap

Friday, Hubby and I call cried uncle and didn't do a single damn thing on either house. We decided to eat at Abuelo's (the food is ok, but the carafe of Sangria makes it worthwhile). On a whim I called up the Lame Pirate and it turns out she and her boy were already near the restaurant so we met up for dinner. And Sangria. Lots of it. Afterwards Hubby and I watched Blades of Glory. Figure Skating is my secret love, my favorite sport to watch on TV, and Will Farrell is the King of the Stupid Movie, so it was absolutely hilarious. (Some may argue that Adam Sandler is the King of the Stupid Movie, but I cannot agree. I hate that stupid little-boy voice he does, or that EVERYTHING becomes a poop joke.)

Saturday, with J's help, we got everything out of the house except for 1 tote-full of stuff in the shed and things in the fridge that need to be cleaned out. Then we hung out with the Smiffins for a while.

Sunday we cleaned downstairs and unpacked the last of the kitchen things. That's right folks, we can officially COOK in our own kitchen! Tonight we're raiding the freezer, though. But I'll probably make some Basmati rice to go with whatever we've thawed out. (When I freeze stuff you can bet it's either chili, soup, beans, or something Indian; very often it falls into more than one of those categories; there is a 98% chance it goes well with rice.)

Sept 13th the cleaning service comes. We'll steam clean the carpets over at Londonderry afterwards. We've got an appointment with Mr. Realtor on Sept 19th (he's going out of town half of this week and over the weekend). So very close. Now if only someone will buy it!

Labels: , , , ,

thus proclaimeth the Zabet  12:49 PM   1 comment(s)

1 Comments:

I love figure skating too, it's the only sport that exists that I actually know the scoring system to. Probably because it's the only sport I've ever participated in, I skated for 4 years competitively before I injured my knee and had to have surgery.

Sorry for such a random comment. I really need to make it out to one of the SnBs to hang out with you guys. Maybe Kelly and I will be motivated enough to come this Sunday.

By Blogger L. Marie, at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment








New Wizard Rock Shirts!
by Zabet