Zabatious Blog.  Click here to skip side menu and go directly to the main body. fuck the
mainstream

activist gig



what was it I was doing again?


Recently Read

Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America
Bossypants
The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket & Related Tales
Death Masks
Summer Knight
One Salt Sea
Grave Peril
Late Eclipses
All That Lives Must Die
An Artificial Night
Fool Moon
A Local Habitation


}


on the needles
ravelry

in my head
stache addict

their lives
lonck
ninja journalist
red head press
colleen anne
the cunning james
inky knits
newsbug
d'wan's brain
woollywormhead
skeinspotting
elysse
high vark
gringa.org
the capacious hold-all
me(ish)
abbie the cat
no impact man
starting from scratch

stitch 'n bitch army
the gogok
knitting knurse
gambling & whoring
robiewankenobie
can't sit still
miss knit
knits and pieces
magic knitter
sweet little domestic life
starfallz
transference of addiction
knittinology
danadana

currently stalking
amanda palmer
clarine harp
brenda dayne
franklin habit
stephanie pearl-mcphee
tim ralphs

ikea dreams
1 mandal bed
1 mandal wardrobe
1 ethel rund shower curtain

me like-y!
male contraceptives
another girl @ play
melanie mauer photography
le cadavre exquis
unamerican activities
christmas resistance
all about my vagina
voluntary human extinction movement








Honorary Kiwi

did I do that?
The AntiCraft
nz in 2003
life with nadja
wish list
Zabet Groznaya

btw, I power Blogger

and you are visitor #
Site Meter
since 02.01.01

design © 2002-2007 by
zabet.groznaya at gmail dot com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

.: 9.05.2007 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Over the long weekend my sleep reverted to its natural state: up for-ev-ah and then sleep for-ev-ah. This, of course, did not go so well when I had to return to work on Tuesday. Yesterday we took a day off from moving/cleaning/putting away, and I found myself snoring right after finishing dinner, before the pirates had even attacked Port Royale and kidnapped the governor's daughter. So I headed up to bed and I think I may have been asleep by 7pm. 8pm at the latest. I am much refreshed this morning - woke up a little early and took a shower and everything.

At least Sunday I managed to make it over to ReBelle for a bit for their first birthday. (Happy Birthday, my favorite LYS!) I didn't have anything to knit but hung out with the other SNB'ers. We even had a fun craft project to commemorate the event, but I'll keep quiet about that until Robyn puts it on her blog which you can find here: DPN Project Holder.

Oh, also, yesterday we got quotes for having a service clean the old house after we've moved out, and it was surprisingly reasonable. We've hired Merry Maids (what an awful name) after considering Maid Brigade (the guy I talked to was just slimy and kept referring to the employees as "his girls" as if he were their pimp) and Molly Maid (failure to give good information over the phone), even though Merry Maid was about $30 more expensive.

Labels: , , , ,

thus proclaimeth the Zabet  9:38 AM   2 comment(s)

2 Comments:

I just need to take a few picture and then I can put the project up on my site. Should be tomorrow morning.

By Blogger robyn, at 2:13 PM  

The tutorial is up- http://veganknitter.blogspot.com/2007/09/dpn-project-holder-tutorial.html

By Blogger robyn, at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment








New Wizard Rock Shirts!
by Zabet