Zabatious Blog.  Click here to skip side menu and go directly to the main body. fuck the

activist gig

what was it I was doing again?

Recently Read

Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America
The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket & Related Tales
Death Masks
Summer Knight
One Salt Sea
Grave Peril
Late Eclipses
All That Lives Must Die
An Artificial Night
Fool Moon
A Local Habitation


on the needles

in my head
stache addict

their lives
ninja journalist
red head press
colleen anne
the cunning james
inky knits
d'wan's brain
high vark
the capacious hold-all
abbie the cat
no impact man
starting from scratch

stitch 'n bitch army
the gogok
knitting knurse
gambling & whoring
can't sit still
miss knit
knits and pieces
magic knitter
sweet little domestic life
transference of addiction

currently stalking
amanda palmer
clarine harp
brenda dayne
franklin habit
stephanie pearl-mcphee
tim ralphs

ikea dreams
1 mandal bed
1 mandal wardrobe
1 ethel rund shower curtain

me like-y!
male contraceptives
another girl @ play
melanie mauer photography
le cadavre exquis
unamerican activities
christmas resistance
all about my vagina
voluntary human extinction movement

Honorary Kiwi

did I do that?
The AntiCraft
nz in 2003
life with nadja
wish list
Zabet Groznaya

btw, I power Blogger

and you are visitor #
Site Meter
since 02.01.01

design © 2002-2007 by
zabet.groznaya at gmail dot com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

.: 12.17.2007 

Last Week

[Edited to correct my timeline.]
Monday, Hubby went home from work at noon because he wasn't feeling well.

On Tuesday, Hubby still wasn’t feeling well so he stayed home from work. He wasn’t nauseous, congested, or feverish, just exhausted and dizzy and unable to concentrate. He slept all day. All. Day. As in, went to bed at 8pm on Sunday night and didn’t really get up until I got home on Monday at about 6:30pm. I made him drink some water and fed him, then he went back to bed at about 9pm.

Wednesday he came into work though he was still tired and having focus problems. The head of our department (Crying Dolphin Boy) is also an MD who teaches courses for anesthesiology students. At about 1pm he comes into the Studio and sits down next to me and asks, “Has your Hubby mentioned anything about not feeling well today?” I said that I knew he wasn’t back to 100% and he says, “I want to let you know that I’ve escorted your Hubby across the street [to the hospital] because he was having shortness of breath and numbness in his left arm.” I believe this is when the blood drained from my face. CDB took him to another doctor friend of his, ran into his own wife on the way and passed my Hubby off to her, and the doctor friend recommended that Hubby go down to the ER, where they proceeded to test him like a lab rat. So, the good news is that Hubby didn’t have a heart attack or a stroke or a seizure. We think it might have been a small panic attack on top of already not feeling well. It made for a crappy afternoon for both of us, however.

Thursday Hubby saw La Doctora. She wants to have an ultrasound done on his carotid arteries just in case, and she wants to test him for a low thyroid. Hubby went home after and slept more.

By Friday he was fine, though paying attention all day at work was a little wearing. His ultrasound is scheduled. No word back on his thyroid test. This Wednesday he has a polar bear. Wish him luck.

Labels: ,

thus proclaimeth the Zabet  9:57 AM   4 comment(s)


oooh! ack! yuck! feel better soon, damnit (and i'm not just saying that due to the lack of pie pie in my life).

By Blogger robiewankenobie, at 11:30 AM  

Wow good luck on everything...will be thinking of you!

By Blogger Britz, at 11:37 AM  

Hugging you guys. Let me know if you need anything.

By Blogger Mild Biscuit, at 11:44 AM  

Yay polar bears.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Depression is kicking my ass right now and it's too hard to do much when I want to.

By Blogger Renee, at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

New Wizard Rock Shirts!
by Zabet