Zabatious Blog.  Click here to skip side menu and go directly to the main body. fuck the
mainstream

activist gig



what was it I was doing again?


Recently Read

Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America
Bossypants
The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket & Related Tales
Death Masks
Summer Knight
One Salt Sea
Grave Peril
Late Eclipses
All That Lives Must Die
An Artificial Night
Fool Moon
A Local Habitation


}


on the needles
ravelry

in my head
stache addict

their lives
lonck
ninja journalist
red head press
colleen anne
the cunning james
inky knits
newsbug
d'wan's brain
woollywormhead
skeinspotting
elysse
high vark
gringa.org
the capacious hold-all
me(ish)
abbie the cat
no impact man
starting from scratch

stitch 'n bitch army
the gogok
knitting knurse
gambling & whoring
robiewankenobie
can't sit still
miss knit
knits and pieces
magic knitter
sweet little domestic life
starfallz
transference of addiction
knittinology
danadana

currently stalking
amanda palmer
clarine harp
brenda dayne
franklin habit
stephanie pearl-mcphee
tim ralphs

ikea dreams
1 mandal bed
1 mandal wardrobe
1 ethel rund shower curtain

me like-y!
male contraceptives
another girl @ play
melanie mauer photography
le cadavre exquis
unamerican activities
christmas resistance
all about my vagina
voluntary human extinction movement








Honorary Kiwi

did I do that?
The AntiCraft
nz in 2003
life with nadja
wish list
Zabet Groznaya

btw, I power Blogger

and you are visitor #
Site Meter
since 02.01.01

design © 2002-2007 by
zabet.groznaya at gmail dot com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

.: 4.25.2008 

Huzzah!

Bacon issue of the AC is DONE! Over! Finito! I never want to see bacon again.

So we tried to donate our Kia to Goodwill today, but doancha know they are only open 8a to 5p? How is a working stiff supposed to donate? I was off work all day for AC anyway, but both our names are on the title so we both have to be there to sign things. This title I've been carrying in my purse for 3 weeks now as we made various trips around town to get the Credit Union to send a letter saying they no longer had a lien on the car (huh, you'd think that'd be automatic when we paid it off, eh?), getting the county clerk to stamp the title to say there is no lien on the car, and paying our taxes on the car early. This title which was NOT IN MY PURSE when I drove the Kia to campus around noon so I could work on the AC in my office. (Hubby had driven BlackWarGreymon in this morning.) Not in BWGm's gloveboxes, either. We returned home and checked the craft room, the living room, etc. Finally I said, "Screw this, we're not finding it and I have an issue to put up," and drove back to campus.

It was on my desk.

This is, of course, at 4:45-ish. No way to get over there before they close. D'oh! So, we're now planning on doing it on Monday when they open.

The Naughty Indian Coworker and her new Second Programmer had a big project prototype presentation today, so they had planned a celebratory post-work outing. I thought I was going to miss it, but I finished AC things in time to join them, so that was a lot of fun.

When Hubby and I got home we finally put together our Norden table. Well, most of it. Everything but the center drawers, which we didn't do because it involved hammering and we figured our neighbors wouldn't appreciate hammering after 9pm. We're nice that way.

Tomorrow we're up to visit Dad. Seriously, I can't tell you how glad I am this issue is d.o.n.e.

Labels: , , ,

thus proclaimeth the Zabet  11:41 PM   0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








New Wizard Rock Shirts!
by Zabet