Zabatious Blog.  Click here to skip side menu and go directly to the main body. fuck the
mainstream

activist gig



what was it I was doing again?


Recently Read

Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America
Bossypants
The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket & Related Tales
Death Masks
Summer Knight
One Salt Sea
Grave Peril
Late Eclipses
All That Lives Must Die
An Artificial Night
Fool Moon
A Local Habitation


}


on the needles
ravelry

in my head
stache addict

their lives
lonck
ninja journalist
red head press
colleen anne
the cunning james
inky knits
newsbug
d'wan's brain
woollywormhead
skeinspotting
elysse
high vark
gringa.org
the capacious hold-all
me(ish)
abbie the cat
no impact man
starting from scratch

stitch 'n bitch army
the gogok
knitting knurse
gambling & whoring
robiewankenobie
can't sit still
miss knit
knits and pieces
magic knitter
sweet little domestic life
starfallz
transference of addiction
knittinology
danadana

currently stalking
amanda palmer
clarine harp
brenda dayne
franklin habit
stephanie pearl-mcphee
tim ralphs

ikea dreams
1 mandal bed
1 mandal wardrobe
1 ethel rund shower curtain

me like-y!
male contraceptives
another girl @ play
melanie mauer photography
le cadavre exquis
unamerican activities
christmas resistance
all about my vagina
voluntary human extinction movement








Honorary Kiwi

did I do that?
The AntiCraft
nz in 2003
life with nadja
wish list
Zabet Groznaya

btw, I power Blogger

and you are visitor #
Site Meter
since 02.01.01

design © 2002-2007 by
zabet.groznaya at gmail dot com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

.: 4.01.2008 

Madness, I tell you.

Home safe (as of Sunday at 9pm) but this is the first chance I've had to switch on the laptop. It's midnight and I should have been in bed an hour ago but I've been busy forcing Hubby to help me clean the piano room (front room), with lots of watching Doctor Who in between to make him less grumpy. I am much too tired to recount everything right now, so let me say these few things:

1. 41.3 mpg average for the whole trip.

2. "Are you the Zabet that Brenda Dayne keeps talking about?"
"Um... well... yes, actually...?"
"Wow! You're a celebrity!"
[As she takes the hard-earned cash from the sweat of my book-writin' brow for two sk of yarn without so much as a discount. Don't celebrities get gift bags worth thousands of dollars? Brenda keeps me humble - she reminded me this morning that OPRAH is a celebrity. That will be my new reply: "OPRAH is a celebrity. I'm more of a jackass. Do I get a discount for jackassery? No? Gift with purchase?"]

3. I am totally in love with Xan. (Shannon, you have competition. I may need to buy a king size bed.)

4. My new tech editors ROCK ROCK ROCK. Especially Rebecca.

Labels: , ,

thus proclaimeth the Zabet  12:16 AM   1 comment(s)

1 Comments:

If you drive like an old man (i.e., my dad), you will get nearly 50 mph on the interstate.

Interestingly enough, he didn't start driving like an old man until he got the Prius and could watch his mileage go up and down.

By OpenID colleenanne, at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment








New Wizard Rock Shirts!
by Zabet