Zabatious Blog.  Click here to skip side menu and go directly to the main body. fuck the
mainstream

activist gig



what was it I was doing again?


Recently Read

Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America
Bossypants
The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket & Related Tales
Death Masks
Summer Knight
One Salt Sea
Grave Peril
Late Eclipses
All That Lives Must Die
An Artificial Night
Fool Moon
A Local Habitation


}


on the needles
ravelry

in my head
stache addict

their lives
lonck
ninja journalist
red head press
colleen anne
the cunning james
inky knits
newsbug
d'wan's brain
woollywormhead
skeinspotting
elysse
high vark
gringa.org
the capacious hold-all
me(ish)
abbie the cat
no impact man
starting from scratch

stitch 'n bitch army
the gogok
knitting knurse
gambling & whoring
robiewankenobie
can't sit still
miss knit
knits and pieces
magic knitter
sweet little domestic life
starfallz
transference of addiction
knittinology
danadana

currently stalking
amanda palmer
clarine harp
brenda dayne
franklin habit
stephanie pearl-mcphee
tim ralphs

ikea dreams
1 mandal bed
1 mandal wardrobe
1 ethel rund shower curtain

me like-y!
male contraceptives
another girl @ play
melanie mauer photography
le cadavre exquis
unamerican activities
christmas resistance
all about my vagina
voluntary human extinction movement








Honorary Kiwi

did I do that?
The AntiCraft
nz in 2003
life with nadja
wish list
Zabet Groznaya

btw, I power Blogger

and you are visitor #
Site Meter
since 02.01.01

design © 2002-2007 by
zabet.groznaya at gmail dot com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

.: 11.26.2008 

I type so cute when I'm tired.

Written to my friends in the Green Room on Tuesday morning when I got home from a Whomp the House concert at Monica's:
2:24am. Just got home from wizard rock concert at someone's house. Funny story: Towards the end of intermission I think I hear Tim's voice. That's odd. Oh wait, no it's not. It's my 10pm "Come and sit by the bed" cell phone alarm which is supposed to remind me to take my pills (and hopefully prod me to go to bed early, to which, as you already know, I am not predisposed -- Timothy may be sad to learn that even his dulcet tones cannot lure me). My cell phone is of course in my purse, which is of course downstairs and across the room from me, meaning EVERYONE (about 20 people) get to hear my purse beg me repeatedly to come and sit by the bed with it. Thank gods there was a futon there to provide a modicum of continuity for its request. Hilarity ensued. I love you all and must sleep now.
Also, I got quite a bit of the concert on my Zoom before the card filled up, so I'll be posting that at some point. Damn good audio. I [heart] my Zoom.

Labels:

thus proclaimeth the Zabet  12:01 AM   0 comment(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








New Wizard Rock Shirts!
by Zabet